Saturday, October 07, 2006

prayers and perhaps some medical advice needed...

I have officially lost my voice. bah! i know.. it sucks... but i guess i've suddenly realised how precious my voice box is. i've been hearing stories of the commonality of teachers losing their voices because they spent their time talking to children. often then not; this is so prevalent that most teachers actually have to go for surgery to repair their voice box.

many a times i have overlook this fact as i breeze through everyday without considering how precious my voice is. the amount of time i've blindly spoke without taking notice of the huskiness of my voice.

as another week approaches before the end of my practicum; i hope and pray that i would be able to persevere through this last week as i cautiously take good care of my voice.

much prayers needed and if you know any quick remedies; do let me know. i'll truly appreciate it.

i am starting of my antibiotics tomorrow... bah! i still have cough and my nose is still running like water...

gah... Lord, please take this away.

thanx guys!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pop up my Cbox