Thursday, March 01, 2007

Long overdue!

Greetings my loyal readers (if there are any)

Life has been a rustle and bustle back in Sydney. Settling in to Uni, buying textbooks, running errants and paying bills. It's been rather chaotic frankly speaking.... haha

Anyway, life has been great! Been helping my friend move out i.e. packing boxes and such. Watching movies and eating lots of Indian food. Do you know that the dough they used for Roti Canai is called Pratha or something here in Aus. Apparently u can get them frozen and just fry them on a saucepan. I had mine with sugar whilst the rest had it with Chick peas and Kidney beans. They were utterly shocked when i told them im having it with sugar.... haha...

So, ill be getting my Toyota Corolla 2007 model next week and am extremely excited to zoom around! haha... im on my Malaysian licensce so Police cannot deduct my points when i speed coz i am not using a NSW license.... hahaha....

Also, i'll be starting my Connect group this month and would be leading Hillsong Kids at the Ryde extension service real soon.... yippee!

What else.... oh i have a wedding to attend in March and Grace Lim is 9 weeks Pregnant! haha... so excited.

So what's up with you guys??? anything interesting? Do keep me in the loop! :)

later peeps....









2 Comments:

Blogger kristofer said...

Yes, at least one reader :) Great to hear what's going on with you over there. Good luck with the car, but you shouldn't speed at all. ;-)

6:07 PM  
Blogger phing said...

Hey Kris, Christine Kinsley is gonna be moving to Nashville... just received her email... she's getting married ya know... so cool! anyway, great to hear from ya... i'll def introduced that swedish bloke to ed at powerhouse. How's life at home? keep me updated mate! :)

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pop up my Cbox