Thursday, March 08, 2007

another update!

yo!

so... my life's been really busy.... its only week 2 and i've got assignments due and class presentations and all that shabarack.... (that's not a word) ... anyway, and i've got to conduct 2 hour observations in a primary school starting next week.... for 5 weeks. :( oh well....

my housemates are chilling and enjoying themselves out in the sun.. whilst im inside most of the time 'am sure they think i'm pretty anti-social' trying to get ahead of my readings and assignments.

yea... anyway, im still waiting for my car... :( its been delayed and ive been let down throughout the week.... had to change plans and such because of this circumstance.

yea... but on the bright side, i've been driven around this week by friends from church who's been there for me whenever i needed them. It's amazing how different life is when you have good accountable friends nearby. I feel so welcomed. I've been meeting lots of new ppl... all from diverse backgrounds so that makes my scope of friends pretty interesting as we've got lots to chat.

been meeting new ppl from uni too which is awesome! anyway... thought i write a quick update before my loyal readers start spamming my chatterbox (which i'm yet to fix) informing me to update :P but that's cool.... its good to read that ppl still leave a msg even thought ur not updating as often.

therefore, because of my chaotic schedule.... dont expect too many updates alright :P

haveagreatweekpeeps!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pop up my Cbox