Monday, March 12, 2007

i've been tagged by san!

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1) I talk like an M16
2) I have a very unique accent of which no one can distinguish
3) I like collecting cards (b'day, c'mas, n'year,etc)
4) I can't park properly
5) Aussie ppl mistake me as either a Jap or Korean (don't ask me why)
6) My belly button sticks out
7) I have many moe's on my face
8) I collect soft toys
9) I have a tendency to keep all my receipts
10) I don't eat proper meals

I tagged:
-Felix
-Kristofer
-Pam song
-Wainyan
-Rach Ng
-Aaron







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pop up my Cbox