Monday, March 19, 2007

Another long awaited update!

So... the past week has been pretty eventful! Got lost after missing a turn to North Rocks and ended up towards West Pennant Hills but good grief, i managed to find my bearings on the map and got back to where I was and eventually started from there to my destination.

Nearly came close to 2 accidents (not my fault); thank God for his protection. Offered assistance to my Korean friend whom is moving to the MUV... yay! Attended Colour conference on Friday night which was simply amazing!

Attended Hillsong Album Recording last night which was absolutely phenomenol. The Acer Arena was filled with 20,000 people from near and afar! Praise God! Children's church was great... children behaved well as i taught them stories from felt boards and picture books; made play dough for the kids which they loved.

So, after Hillsong recording, me and my cobbers drove out to some 'Sri Lankan' restaurant and it was just hilarious. The dude infront of me kept cracking me up as he constantly pokes his head out the window at every single traffic light. Later did i know, that was his commonality; sometimes he even gets out of his car and waves to the ppl behind him at the traffic lights. Talk about weird?? hahaha....

This particular Persian dude sat with us and what was so funny; was that he began to eat my food. I ordered a Chicken Masala Dosai and later did i know after i came back from washing my hands; he poked his fork into my sauces and poor guy ate the spices and was almost in tears. That was fine until some of my other friends came over to eat my food.It was hilarious that even this other Chinese Malaysian guy got excited and came over to my side and peered in to join in the fun as well. My Dosai was half eaten even before i could sit down. It was funny... to know that my chicken attracted so much attention; or perhaps it was me they were attracted to... kakkaka...

Anyway, it was a good night as we chatted on the table with our various food and just chilling and gelling along with one another. Company was fantastic as we all got along and made jokes around one another. Even my two friends who came along felt comfortable as they were novice to Sri Lankan food.

So yea... as you can see, im almost half Indian-Sri lankan as this ppl are like a family to me.. we stay between minutes from one another... talk bout close proximity... and they are obviously all from Macq.

Don't worry.... not all my friends are curries... i have heaps of Aussie blonds, Brits, Europeans & Americans as well. It's funny how i get along so well with all this people after such a short period of time. It's simply amazing!

yea... so life has been a buzz.... everyday and every weekend has made my life a lil' more interesting. I believe friends are the most important things in life. Great Company equals Great life! Seriously, if anybody decides to come to Syd; i'll introduce ya to this great bunch of people! They are hilarious, intelligent, good-looking, super friendly, financially stable, very mobile, Love God, connect leaders and ppl whom u can count on whenever something happens! :) Seriously, what's more to life without this type of ppl aye? What more do you want in a friend aye?? hahaha

So that wraps up my week... till then, have a good week lads and lasses!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pop up my Cbox